Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 7 blog forum


Action Sports


  1. The sports that I photographed was the Linn Benton Community Collage, Baseball team. 
  2. They played May 6, at one in the afternoon at the baseball diamond right next to the front parking lot. 
  3. For my Overall, Medium and Closeup. For the overall shot I took a photo of the team facing the flag while the National Anthem played. For the Medium shot I have a shot i took of the action on first base. For the Closeup there are a couple of photos that are really close and full of action, I'll have to pick which one. 
  4. Brian Hausotter is my contact for writing my captions for all the photos. 

  1. Two tips that stood out to me in the textbook about shooting sports, was "always have spare memory cards." When shooting sports, having four or more extra cards can really be helpful. Because the shooting sports with the camera on continuous mode is essential. The second tip that stood out to me, was the fact that when you are photographing you have to be focused and study the "sports" that you are shooting, so that you can anticipate the action. 

No comments:

Post a Comment